Welcome to the known world of Zemeoles (zem-E-o-less).
In this world of thirteen months of 28 days, the last month of each year is known as the (Insert name here).
- Meant for neutral, neutral good, and good characters (so they can SAVE THE WORLD)
- There are two sides to the map chaotic and lawful
- Death prison is a communal prison on top of a turtle dragon
- The core city where your characters start is a safe zone between the sides as well as a huge market where all kinds of goods can be found
- The lawful side is mostly plains and forests very green
- The chaotic side is mostly desert and rocky terrain
- There are 2 large caves one on each side
- Grimfort and Mirefield are the two big farming towns
- Some quests will only open to a player once they are at a specific level. This helps keep the campaign full and able to be continued even after the main quest has been completed
- Each player will start the campaign with a map that has a few rumors on the back, as well as 150 GPs
- Quests are all side missions to the main overarching story.
- Odd jobs fill time (just used to make some side money)
- Has become a lot more strict when it comes to magic and has started imprisoning all with magic, sometimes taking it as far as killing them.
- Magic creatures are everywhere but used as tools
- Everyone here seems on edge
- There have been less deaths by the king’s orders and less taxes have been collected but the streets are dangerous at night, be ready for anything
- Magical creatures are used as familiars, and seen as family pets over just as tools. They are seen with small children as their protectors and babysitters
- Guards for the right price will look the other way on some crimes.